The curriculum, its contents and care facilities are paramount to the development of our children and their families. We consider that the best of education and care for all can only be provided by the quality and the consistency of both the staff and our environment.
- Increase the availability of quality education and childcare for all adults, students and children.
- To work alongside carers, parents and parents-to-be.
- Promote the physical, intellectual and social development of babies and young children, particularly those who are disadvantaged, so they flourish at home and as they move through the Centre and beyond.
Thus, the Centre actively enables parents and carers to improve their own environment and the one in which they live.
The Centre’s Objectives Are:
- Quality early education integrated with childcare.
- Family support and outreach to parents, strengthening families and communities.
- Child and family health services.
- All members of the community, regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, mobility, sensory impairment or social status will have full access to the Centre and the services they require.